Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ketchup - Ryan's 3rd birthday cake

A "catch up" post. When I don't have new stuff to post, I'll post some previous things I've baked just to get it on here - as ideas and reminders for myself :-) I'm trying to tag things so that I can go back and look at cookies, cakes, etc.


I used this awesome Nordic Ware train cake pan - it bakes 9 individual train cars - it also works really well for muffins and other everyday baking! They are really cute without even decorating them. I also used some real matchbox cars and GeoTrax RR crossing signs and gates - Marc cut the bottoms off (of the signs) to make them sit on the cake better, and then I carefully washed everything before using them! Everything else is edible - I used lots of candies including realistic rock candies as cargo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment